A power inverter is needed for your system because your solar panels generate DC (Direct Current) electricity. To use this power in your home or business, it must be converted to AC (Alternating Current.)
We have selected these inverter brands because of their reliability. It’s complex to select the best option for your project, so please ask us and we’ll advise you on the best selection for your property.
- Pure sine wave allows you to power TVs, stereos, plasma screens and other sensitive electronics without worry.
- Accessible Design
- Comes in 12, 24 and 48 volt configurations
- Versatile Mounting
- Lightweight Aluminum Base provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple Ports
- Expanded Transfer Relay
- Backed by a 36 month limited warranty
ConextXW is an adaptable single-phase and three phase inverter/charger system with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. A complete solution for grid-interactive, off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
- Higher return on investment
- Designed for Reliability
- Flexible – supports DC- and AC-coupled off-grid and grid-tie applications
- Easy to service
- Easy to install